LCN Facial Care Range
We have covered Step one in my blog dated July 31st and Step two on August 22nd……now for Step three…….
LCN 24h Balancing Cream
Using a moisturizing cream morning and evenings is very important.
Remember, this is a compact easy to use a range with amazing benefits, therefore, the LCN 24h Balancing Cream is used morning and evening.
This cream is very nourishing and also contains the ReviSkin-Code as in the LCN Refining Skin Cleansing Gel.
Other ingredients that make this LCN 24h Balancing Cream unique is Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids, Urea, Allantoin and Sodium lactate. (which I will explain next week).
The highlight ingredient in the LCN 24h Balancing Cream is:
Panthenol – a provitamin of B5 (as we know all the B vitamins are very important, used externally and taken as a supplement).
– excellent moisturizer as it has the ability to bind to the little hairs on your face and penetrate the skin, therefore, providing hydration where needed.
– the LCN 24h Balancing Cream is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
– paraben and preservative FREE.
– reduces wrinkles and provides moisture for up to 24 hours.
– protects against UV ray damage with a sun protection factor of 20.
Right, so that is step 3, next time we will look at some add-on products including an Eye Cream, Mask and Exfoliating Enzymes.